Koh Hong & Krabi – Private Boat Hire
Koh Hong & Krabi – Private Boat HireKoh Hong & Krabi – Private Boat Hire 1 Day
Treat yourself to some of the very best scenery anywhere in the world. Combining Phang Nga Bay and Krabi Koh Hong together allows you to enjoy many areas without large quantities of tourists. Beaches, caves, kayaking, swimming, all combine to create a memorable day.
- Transfer from your Hotel 8.15am
- Departure 9am
- Arrive at Koh Hong 10.15am
- Swimming, relaxing (optional sea kayaking) 10.15am - 11.45am
- Cruise to Koh Kudu, arrive 12.15pm
- Gourmet picnic lunch on a quiet beach or on the boat or lunch at a restaurant 12.15pm - 1.45pm
- Cruise to Phang Nga Bay, arrive 2.15pm
- Sightseeing around Koh Panok, James Bond island & Mangroves 2.15pm - 4pm
- Cruise back to Phuket arriving approximately 5pm
- Transfer back to your Hotel
- Our Guests' safety and comfort are our priority.
- For this reason private boat charter itineraries may be adjusted according to the sea and weather conditions.
Terms & Conditions
If it is dangerous or we do not think we can show our Guests an enjoyable day on the boat due to the weather, then we will cancel the Charter. If this is the case you will not lose any money if a Charter is cancelled due to bad weather, and we will try to reschedule our Guests to another day where the weather looks better.
If you cancel a Charter 30 days or less before departure date you will lose your deposit due to potential loss of business.
If you cancel a Charter (no show) on the morning of the Charter you will lose your deposit due to potential loss of business.
Once you have given us the date you wish to go out on the Charter and we have confirmed the Charter we will send you details of how to pay. You can pay the deposit for the Charter via PAYPAL or Bank Transfer. The balance is to be paid in cash on the morning of departure.
Basic Boat Equipment
See reviews from our past guests about our private boat tours from Phuket
The Lonely Planet Guide
The Rough Guide
Thai Airways International
Luxury Travel Guide