Phang Nga Bay – Private Boat Hire
Phang Nga Bay – Private Boat HirePhang Nga Bay – Private Boat Hire 1 Day
‘The Gem of Southern Thailand’; soaring Limestone cliffs dripping with ancient stalactites and ‘Jurassic’ style scenery, give this wonderful destination a lost in time mystical feel.
Soak up the striking scenery and enjoy exploring the labyrinth of small coves, hongs and caves this truly ‘one off’ cluster of Islands has to offer.
After a delicious lunch at a location of your choice we continue to cruise through the bay showing you hidden treasures along the way. Sea kayaking through the lagoons and caves within this seascape comes highly recommend!
Finish your day cooling off and relaxing in the crystal clear waters off Rang or Naka Island after a memorable days cruising up in Phang-Nga Bay on your private boat charter.
- Transfer from your Hotel 8.15am
- Departure 9.00am
- Arrive at Koh Rang or Koh Naka 9.30am
- Free swimming , relaxing or Koh Khai or Koh Maiton (for snorkeling) 9.30am - 10.15am
- Cruise into Phang-Nga arriving - 10.45am
- Sightseeing around Koh Panak , Emerald Cave 10.45am - 12.00pm
- Gourmet picnic lunch on a quiet beach 12.00pm - 1.30pm
- Sightseeing around Koh Hong (optional sea kayaking), sightseeing around Koh Panyee and James Bond Island 1.30pm – 3.30pm
- Cruise back to Phuket arriving approximately 4.30pm
- Transfer back to your Hotel
- Our Guests' safety and comfort are our priority.
- For this reason private boat charter itineraries may be adjusted according to the sea and weather conditions.
Terms & Conditions
If it is dangerous or we do not think we can show our Guests an enjoyable day on the boat due to the weather, then we will cancel the Charter. If this is the case you will not lose any money if a Charter is cancelled due to bad weather, and we will try to reschedule our Guests to another day where the weather looks better.
If you cancel a Charter 30 days or less before departure date you will lose your deposit due to potential loss of business.
If you cancel a Charter (no show) on the morning of the Charter you will lose your deposit due to potential loss of business.
Once you have given us the date you wish to go out on the Charter and we have confirmed the Charter we will send you details of how to pay. You can pay the deposit for the Charter (50% + fees) via PAYPAL or Bank Transfer. The balance is to be paid in cash on the morning of departure.