Phi Phi Islands Day Trip
Phi Phi Islands Day TripPhi Phi Islands 1 Day
3,900THB 2,500THB (Child)
Spectacular limestone cliffs, emerald tinted lagoons, secluded coves and Phi Phi’s vast array of coral reefs and marine life await our Guests..... We are looking forward to having you aboard!
- Only small groups on every trip - max 17 guests (average 14 guests)
- European owned company with an exemplary safety track record
- All our guides are PADI certified snorkeling/diving instructors with years of experience
- Of over 30 snorkeling companies based in Phuket we’re the only one recommended in the World famous Lonely Planet Guide to Thailand
- Hotel transfers 7.30-8.30am
- Departure 9am
- Arrive at Phi Phi 10am
- Snorkeling, swimming, relaxing 10-11am
- Sightseeing around Pileh Cove, Monkey beach,
- Viking cave 11-12.30pm
- Gourmet picnic lunch on quiet beach 12.30-2pm
- Snorkeling, swimming, relaxing 2-3pm
- Sightseeing around Maya Bay 3-3.30pm
- Cruise back to Phuket arriving approximately 4.30pm
- Transfer back to hotel
- Our Guests' safety and comfort are our priority.
- For this reason charter itineraries may be adjusted according to the sea and weather conditions.
Gourmet Picnic Lunch Menu
Terms & Conditions
If it is dangerous or we do not think we can show our Guests an enjoyable day on the boat due to the weather, then we will cancel the Charter. If this is the case you will not lose any money if a Charter is cancelled due to bad weather, and we will try to reschedule our Guests to another day where the weather looks better.
If you cancel a Charter 30 days or less before departure date you will lose your deposit due to potential loss of business.
If you cancel a Charter (no show) on the morning of the Charter you will lose your deposit due to potential loss of business.
Once you have given us the date you wish to go out on the Charter and we have confirmed the Charter we will send you details of how to pay. You can pay the deposit for the Charter via PAYPAL or Bank Transfer. The balance is to be paid in cash on the morning of departure.
Basic Boat Equipment
See reviews from our past guests about our private boat tours from Phuket
The Lonely Planet Guide
The Rough Guide
Thai Airways International
Luxury Travel Guide