Phi Phi Islands – Private Boat Hire
Phi Phi Islands – Private Boat HirePhi Phi Islands 1 Day
Sit back and enjoy with the peace of mind you are about to visit one of Thailand’s most unique and picturesque Islands.
Impressive towering Limestone cliffs rising vertically out of the ocean provide the perfect setting for your day's charter while you explore the vast array of beaches and emerald tinted lagoons for which the Phi Phi Islands are famous.
Below the water line a kaleidoscope of color awaits. Swim tantalizingly close to Turtles and tropical fish while your experienced guide points out further treasures along the reefs.
Avoid the crowds on your private speedboat and spoil yourself with a gourmet picnic lunch on an idyllic beach surrounded by breathtaking scenery then unwind and relax with a lazy afternoon enjoying a glass of wine or a cold beer while moored up in a secluded bay before cruising back to Phuket with these spectacular Islands as your back drop.
- Transfer from your Hotel 8.15am
- Departure 9am
- Arrive at Phi Phi Islands 10am
- Snorkeling, sightseeing, relaxing around Bida Nok, Loh Sama Bay, Viking Cave, Monkey Beach 10am - 12.30pm
- Gourmet picnic lunch on a quiet beach or on the boat or lunch at a restaurant 12.30 - 2pm
- Snorkeling, sightseeing, relaxing around Pileh cove, Turtle Bay & Maya Bay 2pm - 3.30pm
- Cruise back to Phuket arriving approximately 4.30pm
- Transfer back to your Hotel
- Our Guests' safety and comfort are our priority.
- For this reason private boat charter itineraries may be adjusted according to the sea and weather conditions.
- Hotel transfers (small additional transfer fee from some areas)
- Soft drinks, mineral water, sandwich rolls, chocolate croissants and seasonal fruit platter, cold face towels
- Experienced Western Guide
- Good quality snorkeling gear (mask,snorkel & fins)
- Accident Insurance
- You are very welcome to bring your own beer and wine onboard (no corkage fee).
- We have a cooler on the boat and can supply glasses and a bottle opener free of charge.
Gourmet picnic lunch
- 550 Baht/Guest
- 250 Baht/Guest (children aged 4-11 years old)
- Mixed cold cuts plate
- Green Garden/Greek salad
- Mixed cheese plate
- Pasta salad
- Potato salad
- Mixed Sushi plate
- Thai vegetable fried rice
- Yellow noodles with tofu Phuket style
- Freshly baked bread
Discover Scuba Diving Experience
- 4,900 Baht/Guest (Minimum age 10 years old). Price includes: Instruction, full set of diving equipment, close in water supervision, 2 dives
- Full set of diving equipment: 800 Baht
- Experienced Dive Master: 4,000Baht
- 12 Litre Tanks: 300 Baht/Tank (includes weights & belts)
Lunch at a resort or restaurant
- Guests pay directly to the resort/restaurant
National park entrance fee
- 400 Baht/Guest
- 200 Baht/Child (4-11 years old)
- A maximum of 17 Guests on board the boat on a day charter
Terms & Conditions
If it is dangerous or we do not think we can show our Guests an enjoyable day on the boat due to the weather, then we will cancel the Charter. If this is the case you will not lose any money if a Charter is cancelled due to bad weather, and we will try to reschedule our Guests to another day where the weather looks better.
If you cancel a Charter 30 days or less before departure date you will lose your deposit due to potential loss of business.
If you cancel a Charter (no show) on the morning of the Charter you will lose your deposit due to potential loss of business.
Once you have given us the date you wish to go out on the Charter and we have confirmed the Charter we will send you details of how to pay. You can pay the deposit for the Charter via PAYPAL or Bank Transfer. The balance is to be paid in cash on the morning of departure.
Basic Boat Equipment
- Comprehensive First aid kit
- Oxygen Unit
- Radio - Boat to Boat & Boat to shore
- Full complement of life jackets
- 2 x Freshwater showers
- 1 Toilet
- Dry storage area
- Mask, snorkel & fins
- Shaded seating area
- Ice box
- Sun seating area
See reviews from our past guests about our private boat tours from Phuket
The Lonely Planet Guide
The Rough Guide
Thai Airways International
Luxury Travel Guide