Phi Phi Islands
Phi Phi IslandsPhi Phi Islands 1 Day
Sit back and enjoy with the peace of mind you are about to visit one of Thailand’s most unique and picturesque Islands.
Impressive towering Limestone cliffs rising vertically out of the ocean provide the perfect setting for your day's charter while you explore the vast array of beaches and emerald tinted lagoons for which the Phi Phi Islands are famous.
Below the water line a kaleidoscope of color awaits. Swim tantalizingly close to Turtles and tropical fish while your experienced guide points out further treasures along the reefs.
Avoid the crowds and spoil yourself with a gourmet picnic lunch on an idyllic beach surrounded by breathtaking scenery then unwind and relax with a lazy afternoon enjoying a glass of wine or a cold beer while moored up in a secluded bay before cruising back to Phuket with these spectacular Islands as your back drop.
- Transfer from your Hotel 8.15am
- Departure 9am
- Arrive at Phi Phi Islands 10am
- Snorkeling, sightseeing, relaxing around Bida Nok, Loh Sama Bay, Viking Cave, Monkey Beach 10am - 12.30pm
- Gourmet picnic lunch on a quiet beach or on the boat or lunch at a restaurant 12.30 - 2pm
- Snorkeling, sightseeing, relaxing around Pileh cove, Turtle Bay & Maya Bay 2pm - 3.30pm
- Cruise back to Phuket arriving approximately 4.30pm
- Transfer back to your Hotel
- Our Guests' safety and comfort are our priority.
- For this reason charter itineraries may be adjusted according to the sea and weather conditions.
Terms & Conditions
If it is dangerous or we do not think we can show our Guests an enjoyable day on the boat due to the weather, then we will cancel the Charter. If this is the case you will not lose any money if a Charter is cancelled due to bad weather, and we will try to reschedule our Guests to another day where the weather looks better.
If you cancel a Charter 30 days or less before departure date you will lose your deposit due to potential loss of business.
If you cancel a Charter (no show) on the morning of the Charter you will lose your deposit due to potential loss of business.
Once you have given us the date you wish to go out on the Charter and we have confirmed the Charter we will send you details of how to pay. You can pay the deposit for the Charter (50% + fees) via PAYPAL or Bank Transfer. The balance is to be paid in cash on the morning of departure.