Racha Islands Day Trip
Racha Islands Day TripRacha Islands Day Trip 1 Day
3,500THB 2,400THB (Child)
The Racha Islands are famous for their crystal clear water and abundance of fish life on the reefs that surround both of these tropical islands .
The easy going manner of our crew along with the unique nature of the itinerary has made this trip one of the most popular with our Guests and often one of the highlights of their holiday .
Avoid the crowds and join us for a day filled with island hopping , snorkeling and a delicious Gourmet picnic lunch on a quiet beach .
- Hotel pick up 7 - 8am
- Departure 8.30am
- Arrive at Racha Yai Island 9am
- Snorkeling , swimming , relaxing 9.15 – 10.15am
- Cruise to Racha Noi Island arriving approximately 11am
- Snorkeling , swimming , relaxing 11am – 12pm
- Gourmet picnic lunch on the beach 12.15 – 1.30pm
- Snorkeling , sightseeing , relaxing 1.45 – 2.45pm
- Cruise back to Phuket arriving approximately 3.45pm
- Transfer back to Hotel
- Our Guests' safety and comfort are our priority.
- For this reason charter itineraries may be adjusted according to the sea and weather conditions.
- Hotel transfers (small additional transfer fee from some areas)
- Soft drinks, mineral water, sandwich rolls, chocolate croissants and seasonal fruit platter, cold face towels
- Gourmet picnic lunch
- Experienced Western Guide
- Good quality snorkeling gear (mask,snorkel & fins)
- Accident Insurance
- You are very welcome to bring your own beer and wine onboard (no corkage fee).
- We have a cooler on the boat and can supply glasses and a bottle opener free of charge.
Gourmet Picnic Lunch Menu
- Mixed cold cuts plate
- Green Garden/Greek salad
- Mixed cheese plate
- Pasta salad
- Potato salad
- Mixed Sushi plate
- Thai vegetable fried rice
- Yellow noodles with tofu Phuket style
- Freshly baked bread
- A maximum of 17 Guests on board the boat on a day charter
Terms & Conditions
If it is dangerous or we do not think we can show our Guests an enjoyable day on the boat due to the weather, then we will cancel the Charter. If this is the case you will not lose any money if a Charter is cancelled due to bad weather, and we will try to reschedule our Guests to another day where the weather looks better.
If you cancel a Charter 30 days or less before departure date you will lose your deposit due to potential loss of business.
If you cancel a Charter (no show) on the morning of the Charter you will lose your deposit due to potential loss of business.
Once you have given us the date you wish to go out on the Charter and we have confirmed the Charter we will send you details of how to pay. You can pay the deposit for the Charter via PAYPAL or Bank Transfer. The balance is to be paid in cash on the morning of departure.
Basic Boat Equipment
- Comprehensive First aid kit
- Oxygen Unit
- Radio - Boat to Boat & Boat to shore
- Full complement of life jackets
- 2 x Freshwater showers
- 1 Toilet
- Dry storage area
- Mask, snorkel & fins
- Shaded seating area
- Ice box
- Sun seating area
See reviews from our past guests about our private boat tours from Phuket
The Lonely Planet Guide
The Rough Guide
Thai Airways International
Luxury Travel Guide