Racha Yai & Koh Mun Islands – Private Boat Hire
Racha Yai & Koh Mun Islands – Private Boat HireRacha Yai & Koh Mun Islands – Private Boat Hire 1 Day
Crystal clear water for snorkeling, sandy beaches, island hopping close to Phuket. Ideal for groups of guests who enjoy spending lots of time in the water. Paradise of Phuket's door step!
- Hotel pickup time 7.30am
- Departure 8am
- Arrive at Racha Yai Island 8.30am
- Snorkeling, swimming, relaxing 8.30am - 10.30pm
- Snorkeling, sightseeing, relaxing 11 - 12pm
- Cruse to Koh Mun arriving 12.30pm
- Snorkeling & sightseeing, relaxing 12.30 - 2pm
- Cruse back to Phuket arriving approximatrly 2.30pm
- Transfer back to Hotel
- Our Guests' safety and comfort are our priority.
- For this reason private boat charter itineraries may be adjusted according to the sea and weather conditions.
- Hotel transfers (small additional transfer fee from some areas)
- Soft drinks, mineral water, sandwich rolls, chocolate croissants and seasonal fruit platter, cold face towels
- Experienced Western Guide
- Good quality snorkeling gear (mask,snorkel & fins)
- Accident Insurance
- You are very welcome to bring your own beer and wine onboard (no corkage fee).
- We have a cooler on the boat and can supply glasses and a bottle opener free of charge.
Gourmet picnic lunch
- 550 Baht/Guest
- 250 Baht/Guest (children aged 4-11 years old)
- Brunch baguette 150 Baht/each
- Mixed cold cuts plate
- Green Garden/Greek salad
- Mixed cheese plate
- Pasta salad
- Potato salad
- Mixed Sushi plate
- Thai vegetable fried rice
- Yellow noodles with tofu Phuket style
- Freshly baked bread
Discover Scuba Diving Experience
- 4,900 Baht/Guest (Minimum age 10 years old). Price includes: Instruction, full set of diving equipment, close in water supervision, 2 dives
- Full set of diving equipment: 800 Baht
- Experienced Dive Master: 4,000Baht
- 12 Litre Tanks: 300 Baht/Tank (includes weights & belts)
- 3,000 Baht (includes 4 hand reel sets and fishing tackle)
Lunch at a resort or restaurant
- Guests pay directly to the resort/restaurant
- A maximum of 17 Guests on board the boat on a day charter
Terms & Conditions
If it is dangerous or we do not think we can show our Guests an enjoyable day on the boat due to the weather, then we will cancel the Charter. If this is the case you will not lose any money if a Charter is cancelled due to bad weather, and we will try to reschedule our Guests to another day where the weather looks better.
If you cancel a Charter 30 days or less before departure date you will lose your deposit due to potential loss of business.
If you cancel a Charter (no show) on the morning of the Charter you will lose your deposit due to potential loss of business.
Once you have given us the date you wish to go out on the Charter and we have confirmed the Charter we will send you details of how to pay. You can pay the deposit for the Charter via PAYPAL or Bank Transfer. The balance is to be paid in cash on the morning of departure.
Basic Boat Equipment
- Comprehensive First aid kit
- Oxygen Unit
- Radio - Boat to Boat & Boat to shore
- Full complement of life jackets
- 2 x Freshwater showers
- 1 Toilet
- Dry storage area
- Mask, snorkel & fins
- Shaded seating area
- Ice box
- Sun seating area
See reviews from our past guests about our private boat tours from Phuket
The Lonely Planet Guide
The Rough Guide
Thai Airways International
Luxury Travel Guide